Find out how propaganda is used to instil political ideologies and its impact on our daily lives, with this free online course.
1. Political ideology and its communication through propaganda
2. Key political concepts – freedom, justice, community, territory, and consumption
3. The articulation of political ideas through images, texts and objects
4. Interdisciplinary perspectives on ideology from politics, history, sociology, classics, psychology, and media studies
5. The relationship between such everyday activities as consumption, cooking, and living in urban spaces with political beliefs